Enrolment is made immediately upon full payment.
We will give a 100% refund on cancellations received before the course commencement date. We will give a 65% refund if after the first week you decide you don’t want to continue for any reason. After the first week we can discuss a refund or transfer you to a later course under special circumstances, such as ill health. It is our policy to extend the greatest possible flexibility to students under these circumstances.
In brief, our guiding principles and the highlights of our policy are:
- It is your data. If you don’t want us to have it then we won’t keep it.
- We keep data secure.
- We don’t keep payment data.
The policy in full
The Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies (OCHS) and all of its divisions and outreach projects process personal information for certain legitimate purposes which include some or all of the following:
- Keeping students, donors, and supporters informed of the courses, activities, and fund raising campaigns of the OCHS;
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise, or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our donors and students;
- To understand how users interact with our network;
- To provide postal, email, and social media communication which we think will be of value to our donors , students and friends;
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising;
- To better understand how people interact with our website;
- Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data Rights in high regard and take account of these rights;
- We will never sell or share your data, we never retain payment information, and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.
As always, you can unsubscribe from any of our lists and at any time can request to have all your data removed from our system.